Friday 20 August 2010


hayley is off to the lake district this weekend lucky her!!!!! i have to be a good wife and go and watch my lovely husband play rugby its a friendly game in honour of a fireman ...... not sure of all the details but hope it doesnt rain as me and my millie dont like getting wet............


and as for peaches well we have lots of orders to compleate im very excited about a commision we have for one of our life canvases i have to keep the details a secret as its a surprise for somone !!!! cant wait to make it and as soon as its done ill post a picture!!!!!!


well we wish you a happy friday and hope that the sun gets his hat on for us all this weekend!!!!


love and wishes


kate and hayley ................... xxxxxx

hope the picture inspires you to create xxx

2 comments:

  1. Hello Kate and Hayley,

    What a lovely blog you have! I was searching your site for a link to your shop...I didn't see one but I would love to check it out!

    Wishing you a fabulous and creative weekend!

    Big hugs,
    Karyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. thankyou karyn at the minute we have only got a facebook buisness group for our things as we are currently having a website built..... type in peaches and me and we will pop up.....

    can i just say i adore your blog its amazing

    love and wishes

    peaches and me xxxx

    ReplyDelete